sábado, 5 de mayo de 2007

New song


Ooh no

Come with me, stay the nightYou say the words but boy it don't feel rightWhat do you expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late)You take my hand, and you say you've changedBut boy you know your beggin don't fool meBecause to you it's just a game


So let me on downCause time has made me strongI'm starting to move onI'm gonna say this nowYour chance has come and goneAnd you know


It's just too little too lateA little too wrongAnd I can't waitBoy you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)You say you dream of my faceBut you don't like meYou just like the chaseTo be real, it doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)


I was young and in loveI gave you everything but it wasn't enoughAnd now you wanna communicateGo find someone elseIn lettin you go, I'm lovin myselfYou gotta problemBut don't come askin me for helpCause ya know


It's just too little too lateA little too wrongAnd I can't waitBoy you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)You say you dream of my faceBut you don't like meYou just like the chaseTo be real, it doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)


I can love with all of my heart babyI know I have so much to give (I have so much to give)With a player like you, I don't have a prayerThat's the way to live, yeah oh


It's just too little, too lateYeah


It's just too little too lateA little too wrongAnd I can't waitBoy you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)You say you dream of my faceBut you don't like meYou just like the chaseTo be real, it doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)


JOJO-too little too late

3 comentarios:

Maria dijo...

wola, he conocido buestra web por una friend me la ha rtecomendado, y la verdad ya se por k lo ha exo xdxd , es muy xula, me ha encantado la cancion , la abia oido xo no sabia de quien era, gaxias, me ha encantado !! xdxd

Sara dijo...

es muy xula la cancion... Pondreis mas??

sara

Anónimo dijo...

una cosa, sabeis la peli de salta de disney channel¿? pues la keke palmer, una de las protas, es una super cantante y mencanta su cancion IT'S MY TURN NOW!!! es xulisma! podrias ponerla plis...gracias teenagers...us kerü wapass!!!!!



--[[kisses]]--